Is the 2019 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Right for You?
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is now available! And only for a few short days.
If you get this bundle each year, you can grab yours here!
If you want to learn more, keep reading…
What is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Every year, Ultimate Bundles pulls together a powerful pack of resources that are geared towards making a home, a family, a faith and a life you love.
They are committed to bringing in value-packed resources that can help you reduce stress and find practical ways to grow in faith, simplify your home, be more intentional with your family and really take care of yourself!
Here are a few details about this year's bundle:
- Dates: Wednesday, May 1 to Monday, May 6 at 11:59pm
- Price: $29.97
- Value: 104 products worth $2,294.37
- Contents: 30 eCourses & Videos, 28 eBooks, 25 printable packs, 16 workbooks, 3 summits & 2 membership sites.
These resources are worth so much when purchased individually, but best of all, you can get them all for just $29.97!
And you’ll have the opportunity to snag the Invest in Your Faith mini-bundle afterward (more on that below!)
So Is It Really Worth It?
The first year I saw this bundle, I came up with all the reasons not to purchase it. I mean, I’m not a mom and that is a pretty big part of homemaking, right?
But as I saw other’s who were digging into the resources, I began to regret missing the sale!! I mean after all, if just one or two of the resources are useful and beneficial to me, it’s already worth more than I would have spent.
So the next year, when it came around, I jumped on it. And have ever since.
The best way to determine if this bundle is right for you is to click over and look through the resources in the bundle. I will share more of the ones I think you will like next. But if you add up the cost of each of these resources, I’m guessing you will find that the price of the bundle is a serious deal!
But, go check it out for yourself! Only you can know if it’s best for you.
Click here to see the resources in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle!
(You will be greeted with a video by me!)
What’s Inside the 2019 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
I’m going to take a deeper look into some of my favorites in the bundle. But if you click over, you can look at a detailed description of each of the resources. (scroll about halfway down)
Faith Resources (13 products worth $212.82)
- A Heart for Hospitality eCourse by Jami Balmet ($34.95)
Discover the joy in Biblical serving with practical video lessons and a printable hospitality binder to help you get organized.
- 80 Affirmations for Christian Families Printable by Tara Ziegmont ($10.00)
Beautiful, full-color cards that can be printed and posted in the home to remind moms and kids to see the beauty in themselves, their worlds, and their God.
- Balance: The Art of Minding What Matters Most eBook by Jennifer Flanders ($9.99)
Offers practical suggestions for evaluating your to-do list and prioritizing time for the things that matter most.
- HopeGrown Faith Community: 3 Month Membership Membership Site by Christie Thomas ($27.00)
This site will inspire and equip you to confidently share the hope of Christ with your kids.
- Peaceful, Patient Mama: Biblical Anger Management eCourse by Gina M Poirier ($47.00)
With the anger management tools in this course, you'll be equipped to rely on God's strength in your parenting, for a calmer, more peaceful home.
- ABC Bible Memory Workbook for Kids Workbook by Jennifer Smith ($10.00) Designed to encourage bonding with your children while you memorize 26 bible verses together with a mix of fun activities and learn praise songs together in under 20 minutes each day.
- And so many more!
Home Management (13 products worth $269.93)
- Declutter Your House in a Weekend eBook by Abby Lawson ($7.00)
Provides a tried-and-true process to help you knock out a huge chunk of the decluttering process all at one time!
- Homekeeping + Cleaning Kit Printable by Becky Rapinchuk ($10.00)
If you’ve struggled with cleaning and homekeeping or have a great system in place, this simple format is perfect to get your home clean and organized with Clean Mama’s proven method.
- Hostess Handbook eBook by Ashley Berger ($17.00)
Ashley wants to help YOU create unforgettable memories around your table with easy recipes, simple decor tips, and conversation starters for the whole family!
- How to Host a Crazy Profitable Garage Sale: A Step-by-Step Guide For Making the Most Money From Your Next Yard Sale eBook by Heather Behrends ($7.00)
Designed to help you plan, organize, and execute your next garage sale so that you can make the most profit possible. Heather guides you step by step through the process so you don't have to guess.
- Journey to Clean Workbook by Leslie Lambert ($15.99)
Journey to Clean is a cleaning system that lets you easily maintain a clean home in around an hour a day.
- Making Peace with Downsizing: At Any Stage of Life eBook by Debbie Lundy Pendell ($5.00)
Debbie brings a matter of fact perspective and encouragement that anyone in any stage of life "can and will" make peace with downsizing.
- Your Decluttering Game Plan: A Simple Roadmap for Busy Homes eCourse by Brianna Berner $67.00
An easy-to-follow roadmap that will walk you through the process of decluttering your entire home — no matter how much time you have or how often your kids pull you away.
- And more!
In the Kitchen (7 products worth $87.95)
- Anchored Women Meal Planner: A Simplified System eCourse by Kayse Pratt ($17.00)
A simplified meal planning system + workbook to help you save time and money!
- Meal Plan Makeover: Transform Your Meal Plans to Save You Time and Money Video by Jessica Fisher ($17.00)
Makeover your meal plans in a little over an hour with the Meal Plan Makeover Mini Workshop so that dinner is quick, easy, and on budget!
- The Humbled Homemaker's Meal Planning Printables Bundle by Erin Odom ($4.99)
This bundle comes with a two-week ALDI meal plan, an additional "7 Gluten-Free Dinners from ALDI" printable pack with recipes and shopping lists, a printable weekly meal planner, and a "Kids Eat Free" printable.
- Ultimate Baking Bootcamp eCourse by Heather Perine ($19.00)
All about learning the different mixing methods, the science behind the ingredients, and then applying that new found knowledge to the recipes.
- And more!
Marriage (6 products worth $80.95)
- Finding Hope and Joy in My Marriage: 9 Week Bible Study on Christian Marriage eCourse by Tiffany Montgomery ($37.00)
The course for any wife who wants to fix problems in her marriage. By learning to do marriage God's way you will find real hope and true joy in any season of Marriage.
- Finding Joy: The Year Apart That Made Me A Better Wife eBook by Hope N. Griffin ($7.99)
Hope shares her journey as a military spouse and caregiver to encourage others walking through difficult times.
- Giant Date Night Bucket Lists: Printable Posters for Couples Printable by The Dating Divas ($15.00)
This printable pack includes 4 different types of Giant Date Night Bucket Lists for couples, including pre-filled and blank versions you can customize and make your own!
- Intentional Love: 31 Ways to Love Your Husband/Wife with Purpose eBook by Leah & Matt Heffner ($7.98)
Matt and Leah Heffner believe that we shouldn't wait until our kids are older to make our marriages a priority. And in Intentional Love, he shares 31 short but thoughtful ways to grow your marriage - even (especially) during some of the hardest seasons.
Parenting (13 products worth $416.93)
- A Purpose Driven Mom Summit by Cara Harvey ($39.00)
These presentations will help you parent with grace and intentionality. With over 20 speakers, you can pick and choose sessions to watch to help you work on yourself or your parenting.
- Burning Bright, Not Burning Out: Notes from a Decade of Motherhood eBook by Haley Stewart ($5.99)
By sharing vulnerably about her first 10 years as a mom, Haley Stewart reflects on the refining fire of motherhood, why it's so hard in our isolated & constantly plugged-in culture, & how we can thrive as mothers by embracing this transformative journey.
- Calm Connect Correct eCourse by Penelope Webster ($39.00)
The step-by-step process that enables parents to calmly respond to behavior, discover the motive behind behavior, connect with your child during the hardest times, and dramatically transform your relationship!
- Creating Family Vision Boards to Strengthen Family Culture eCourse by Greg & Rachel Denning/ Worldschool Family ($19.95)
Live as the hero of your own life story, rise to challenges, unite as a team, and reach new heights as a family!
- The Gentle Parenting Course: The straightforward way to effectively discipline your children – without yelling or spanking eCourse by Lizzy Mash ($75.00)
A thorough video course designed to teach you how to gently discipline your child using effective strategies such as natural consequences, positive language, firm boundaries and more.
- And more!
Self Care (10 products worth $266.95)
- Courage Amidst Uncertainty: How to Ride Life's Waves and Do Amazing Things eCourse by Katie Dutcher ($15.00)
Invites you to engage awareness, compassion, and your own innate wisdom to face situations of fear and anxiety, helping you to access the courage that is already within you.
- Create Your Intentional Life Masterclass eCourse by Brittany Ann ($35.00) With 5 video lessons and an in-depth 15 page workbook, this masterclass will teach you how to create a meaningful life you'll LOVE, so you always have time for the people and things that matter most to you.
- Intentional 21 Workbook by Satya T Nelms ($35.00)
Intentional 21 is a self-guided journaling series, that includes 21 days of prompts, quotes and affirmations to help you live your best life.
- Self Care Spree: Learn Better Self Care with Just 15 Minutes a Day eCourse by Alison Reeves ($19.00)
Alison wants to empower you to learn how to create your own happiness, without relying on expensive self care gimmicks.
- And more!
And resources from these categories: Work at Home, Organization, Home Schooling, For Kids, Creativity and Decor, In the Kitchen & Bonuses!
These resources are just some of what’s included in this bundle. There is SO much more to dig into and I know that there will be something that can help and encourage you in your home, your family, your faith or your own heart!
If you’re feeling burnt out, discouraged or overwhelmed in any of these areas, this bundle has resources that can help you reclaim peace and intentionality.
And Now for the Mini-Bundle!!
Invest in Your Faith Mini Bundle
I am SO excited to share that my Find Your Calling Study is a part of this mini-bundle!! After you purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, you will have an opportunity to snag this mini-bundle for just $7 (less than the study itself!).
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is full of faith-based resources, but this bundle was intentionally created to help you invest in and grow in your faith!
Here are the resources in the bundle!
This bundle is only on sale for a few short days. I hope this post has been helpful in evaluating whether the bundle is right for you. I don’t want you to wish you had snagged it when you could have like I did that first year!